Giving to Joseph M. Smith Community Health Center
Your support of our organization allows JMSCHC to reduce health disparities for minorities and immigrants, improve the health of children, families, and individuals, and enhance the quality of life for people in our community.
How Your Donation Helps
$50 provides translation services for a medical visit
$100 provides needed immunizations for an infant
$500 provides insurance counseling and enrollment to 35 uninsured families
$1,000 provides preventive dental care for a family of four for a year
How to Support JMSCHC
There are several ways you can donate to JMSCHC. You can make a donation to honor someone, or give simply to make a difference in the lives of our most vulnerable community residents. All contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please take a moment to support the work of JMSCHC.
· Donate by mail – Complete our Donation Form and mail it with a check.
· Host a party – Events are a great way to financially support JMSCHC! By choosing JMSCHC as a beneficiary of your upcoming event, you not only raise much needed funds but bring awareness to the community about the great work we do.
· GoodSearch – JMSCHC can receive a penny every time you search the internet! Click on the GoodSearch logo to start raising funds.
· Cell Phone Recycling – You can help the environment and support JMSCHC! We’re collecting used cell phones to keep them out of landfills. Contact us if you would like to be a cell phone collection site or if you would like to donate your used cell phones.
· Shaw's Rewards Card – You can help raise funding for JMSCHC when you shop at Shaw's or Star Market. Just link your rewards card to JMSCHC by clicking here. Register your rewards card and enter JMSCHC's ID# 49001019236. When you shop at Shaw's or Star Market any Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday, be sure to swipe your card and Shaw's will donate 1% of your eligible purchases to JMSCHC.
For more information on how to support JMSCHC contact Paola M. Ferrer, Esq., Grants & Development Director, at email@example.com or 617-208-1518.